Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Cadet Emil E. Narick
Sqd. D. Group 1
Orderly Office
Maxwell Field, Alabama

May 10, 1942

Just few lines for writing. Receve you leters. I not understanding good writing English that what not writing from my self. Home everything right. Beky been here last Sunday after-non. Show me and mother you pichers and left here so we old family see pichers then she kam back for pickhers before leve for trip to you by plane. She told me and mother that going be nice of her. Me and mother like here that you in office work something extra better - - - - -my be not going in action. Here cold every day litle. I not work for 1 week repair by mine on - - - - - - - - -we not work sence 3 May. Maybe start on 13 May. Beky say she not - - - - nothing else only has going on trip for you by plane 22 May. She say what got money from her mother and dad for graduation that going spending on trip and take lot of pichers over here by you place. - - - - - -mother filing o.k. and everybodyelse.

Yours mother and dad

Good by

P.W. I receve your papers what you send 1 month ago in Charleston. Charleston and in Morgantown - - - - - -Receve old that paper except not receve yours diploma from Pittsburgh University

Yours mother and dad
Steven and Rose Narick

I keep that papers home in safe- - - -

No comments:

Post a Comment