Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Letter to Cadet Emil E. Narick
Sqd. D.
Orderly Office
Maxwell Field, Alabama
date May 11, 1942
from Emil's parents (using their words)
Wheeling, W. Va.
10 May 42
Just few ines for writing. Receive your leters. I not understanding good writing English that about not wirting from my self. Home everything right. Beky been here last Sunday after-non. Show me and mother your pichers and left here so we should family see pichers then she kam back for pickhers before leve for trip to you by plane. She told me and mother that going be nice for her. Me and mother like her. That you in office work something extra better ???? my be not going . Here cold every day litle. I not work for 1 week repair by mine ??? ?????. We not working sense 3 May. Maybe start on 13 May. Beky say she not thing nothing else only has going on trip for you by plane 22 May. She say what got money from her mother and dad for ???????? that going spending on trip and take lot of pichers over here by you place home. Mother feeling o.k. and evelrybody else.
Yours mother and dad
goodby
P.S. I receve your papers what you send 1 month ago in Charleston. ???? ????? ?????. Receve old that paper exept not receve your diploma from Pittsburgh Univercity.
Your mother and dad
Steven and Rose Narick
I keep that papers home in safe-please.

No comments:

Post a Comment